Friday, July 17, 2009

BAPE IN LONDON ...WHEN PHILLY


I KNOW FOR MOST PEOPLE WE DONT WANT BAPE IN PHILLY BUT YO! WE GOTTA CHALK THE SCENE ON HOW WE DONT WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE IT I IF YOU WANT IT YOU DONT CARE WHO IS ROCKIN IT. FOR BAPE IT'S ALL IN OTHER CITIES AND COUNTRIES BUT NOT OVER HERE AND PHILLY. I MEAN SOME PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT WE DO NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP US ALIVE ... BAPE PLEASE COME HERE GIVE US SOMETHING. WE CAN'T SURVIVE WITH ONLY THREE STORES TRYING TO DO THERE THING. I HATE HOW LOW PHILLY IS WHEN IT COMES TO GEAR AND BOUTIQIES WHILE LA AND NEW YORK AND ALL OTHER CITIES HAVE EXCLUSIVE STORES I CANT TAKE THE ISH ANYMORE. LIKE WHEN EVER I GO IN STORES ALWAYS SEE THE SAME PPL WE NEED TO EXPAND THE FASHION GEAR IN PHILADELPHIA OR WE WILL BE NOTHING BUT BY THAT TIME I WILL BE GONE ...LOL I HAVE THE LOVE FOR PHILLY BUT WE GOTTA GET MORE HEAT. EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW WE'RE DYING AND I CAN'T STAND IT BUT IT IS SO TRUE MAN! PHILLY LOOK OUT AND COME ON AND STOP WITH THE BULL. I MEAN NOT TO KNOCK THE POLO GEAR BUT EVERY WHERE I GO IT LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE ARE IN PUBLIC SCHOOL ROCKIN POLO UNIFORMS WE GOTTA OPEN THE BRAIN PEOPLE. OPEN THE MIND AND FOR THE BAPE COMMENTS LONDON JUST OPEN UP A NEW STORE AND PHILLY STRUGGLES TO GET AT LEAST LIKE ONE. GIVE PEOPLE IN PHILLY MORE CHOICES WE DONT WANA PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING ALL THE TIME...BASTARDS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you cant flood the market with shit like that. remember when there were 6 stores here? 3 of them shut down in less than a year. use your head and dont follow the hype. also with the fashion and polo comments. philly has been known for years and years as a city with no fashion mindedness. new york is a 20 dollar round trip bus away, suck it up and go there

Brandon/BZ said...

YEAH DAN I HAVE BUT SOMETIMES I DONT FEEL LIKE DOIN THE SHIT ... BUT I BEEN TAKIN THOSE TRIPS.GOOD LOOK FOR THE LOOK OUT BRUH. IM ON IT SHIT JUST NEEDS A LITTLE HYPE EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE A LITTLE NOISE WHY NOT PHILLY

Anonymous said...

maybe making noise isnt the best idea. i have a big problem with the streetwear (or whatever) scene going on right now. people are too fucking loud (volume of colors, not voice obviously), take inspiration from where bape does... the military ... all of streetwears roots are in military clothing. seriously check your history books. in the begining everything was simple tones. nothing wild with a big print. everything was simple but it always conveyed a message. you gotta start seeing beyond the lables and just go with it. ya know? fuck it ... why live behind a label... you can find the same shit bape is pumping into your veins at a fucking army surplus store. im not even kidding. check it out. you will be pleasantly surprised. dont be a number and think for yourself.

Brandon/BZ said...

ha damn bruh im on what ya sayin ... i know for a fact that i think for myself though......im going to look in to what your saying alot and im not goin take it for granted good lookin out bruh....

dan reilly said...

just spreading the good word sir. haha

Post a Comment